Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fundraising: Working on Packets

"In Honor of Jewell Staples" and address labels for envelops for packets
Today I am working on the packets to be sent out and/or handed out for our 4 Paws for Ability fundraising efforts. I've made lists of people to send them to, and I have copies of the donation forms being made. Currently I am working on addressing the envelopes for donations to be mailed to 4 Paws for Ability. I think they turned out pretty good. 
Finished product

Tomorrow is Fun & Fitness Day at Jewell's school, so I probably won't get much done besides going to her school. Thursday, the plan is to get color copies of the press release made, pick up the donation copies, and get some other errands done. Hopefully I can start mailing the packets out on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment